The Daily Ukulele: To Go!

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

The Daily Ukulele: To Go! Details

(Fake Book). Compiled and arranged by Liz and Jim Beloff, The Daily Ukulele: To Go features 365 well-known songs with easy ukulele arrangements in one songbook. All arrangements feature melody, lyrics and ukulele chord grids in uke-friendly keys. Includes hits by the Beatles, Beach Boys and Bob Dylan, folk songs, kids' songs, pop songs, Christmas carols, and Broadway and Hollywood tunes. The Daily Ukulele: To Go offers ukulele fun all year long!

Reviews

I purchased this because I have the big version which I adore. I purchased this small version because of its convenient size. It arrived Aug. 26 and by Sept. 1 the pages started ripping out of the spiral binding. I used it every day, yes, but I'm careful with my books because I want them to last. I will have to go back to using the big book for daily practice because the little one is not going to hold up. I had a fake book for 20 years with the same type of biNing which I eventually tossed because it was leaking pages and there was no practical to repair.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel